These times are CALLING us to understand who we are and how we belong. When I say “spirituality” this is what I’m talking about: our connectedness to the big picture. So many folks have been cut off from this either through unhealthy religious institutions or modern beliefs that matters of the heart are irrational and unimportant.
But this urge to be connected is so strong that people tend to either a) normalise feeling rudderless or b) steal from the few cultures that have been able to keep their deep spiritual practices alive.
It doesn’t have to be like this, my friends.
Imagine having a daily inner practice that provides solace in chaos?
Imagine having tools just for you that bring you into the present moment?
Imagine being able to articulate your beliefs so you can find others you resonate with?
Imagine having rituals that allow you to celebrate and commiserate without appropriating?
Through my course Dwell I’ve supported women to tune into the sacred seam running through each day, to develop practices that have bought them peace and to find the confidence in their spiritual path.
“The course was like a breath of fresh air for me- crammed full of interesting ideas, knowledge and wisdom about spirituality and life in general. The guided visualisations were deep and grounding. And Lucy makes a BIG topic fun, accessible and practical. I’m left feeling more tuned in and awake to the beauty and aliveness that surrounds me everyday and more committed to my own spiritual journey.” Charlotte – DWELL participant
It really is the last chance saloon for Dwell – an online course launching this weekend but available when you need it (say you are away for August or something) and it’s the last one for a whole year. Send me a message for payment plans or if you have any questions. Head here for all the info and to register.
Time to Disco…
And while I am here…. DISCO also closes this week, the final DISCO for 2020. Almost 200 people have participated in this unschooling course since I launched earlier this year.
- This is for you if you feel an urge to unschool but feel nervous about leaping in.
- This is for the parent that knows there is a an education available that will bring out the very best in their child and wants to embark on that journey feeling fully equipped.
- This for you if you’ve been unschooling a while but need re-invigorating, more support and more passion.
- This is for you if you are finding it hard to let go of fears and really trust your children
- This is for you if you want to accelerate your own deschooling and deconditioning around education.
- This is for you if you want the time and space to face your fears and befriend them!
So much love to you, dear readers. I hope to see you online soon either through Dwell or Disco! x